IBBI Valuer Registration Exam

About I.B.B.I.:

The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has delegated the powers and functions pertaining to Registered Valuers, as mentioned in Section 247 of the Companies Act, 2013, to the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI).

I.B.B.I. Valuer Registration Exam:

I.B.B.I. Valuer Registration Examination is mandated under section 247 read with sections 458 and 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013). It is one of the mandatory conditions for registration as a Registered Valuer with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI).

Eligibility for I.B.B.I. Valuer Registration Examination:

The Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017 provides the eligibility criteria as to the qualifications and experience required to write Valuation Examination.


Registration Process for I.B.B.I. Valuer Registration Exam:

No comments